Here would be your steps for using MatchTime to help manage your ALTA team.
Here are your account setup steps:
- Got a MatchTime.com account already? Great, log into your account (or "sign up now" if needed) on ideally a computer browser to create a new team. http://www.MatchTime.com
- Once in your account on MatchTime.com, in the top navigation, click on the "matches & teams" and then select "Create New Team". Fill out the team's details (year, season, level, team name, etc).
- Import your MatchTime schedule from ALTA.
- Add your players to the team using the "add/edit & invite players" (link found on the "matches & teams") page. After importing in your team's schedule the player's names will be added to the top of the team... may need to do a quick copy/paste of your team's email addresses. Each player has a "role on the team" that allows you to make co-captains, captain or players.
- Invite your players to signup on MatchTime — easiest way is to send out the "send invite email to checked" from the "add/edit & invite players" page. (button at the bottom right of the page)
- Have your players submit their availability for each match -- this way you know who is available to play each match and creating the lineup is quick and easy. FYI, the "invite email" mentioned in step 5 above does include this in the email to the players when the Team's schedule has already been created in MatchTime~~~~.com.
- Create a match lineup and send out a match confirmation email so all your players are alerted they are in the lineup — you can see the "match confirmations" from each payer as well and have peace of mind knowing that they will be at the match
- After the match enter the scores on ALTA and then import your match scores on MatchTime.
Jan 3, 2024